ProductiveRamadan Online Course
To the Muslim & Muslimah looking forward to achieving more this Ramadan…
Would You Like to Make this Ramadan a Transformation Experience?
Learn the practical day-to-day solutions that prepare you mentally, physically, socially and spiritually for a powerful transforming Ramadan
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,
There are three types of people who fast in Ramadan.
1. Those who lose Ramadan completely, as narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There are people who fast and get nothing from their fast except hunger, and there are those who pray and get nothing from their prayer but a sleepless night.
2. Those who merely survive Ramadan, achieving the bare minimum and wishing they could have done more.
3. Those who accomplish their goals in Ramadan, but feeling exhausted and depleted every step of the way.
Whichever group you fall into, I want to assure you that there are practical steps you can take to:
- Achieve your Ramadan goals without feeling like you’re merely trying to survive
- Maintain a balanced life without feeling exhausted or depleted during Ramadan
- Experience fulfilling personal growth, spiritual renewal and inner transformation
But first I want to make one thing clear about the intention of Ramadan goal setting.
Ramadan is not just about accomplishing goals.
It’s about who you need to become for the sake of Allah SWT in order to accomplish your Ramadan goals.
Which is why one of the many beautiful benefits of Ramadan is that it becomes your “training ground” to push your growth and transform you, making you stronger for the coming year forward.
Make This Ramadan a Launchpad for Your Spiritual Renewal & Inner Transformation
Ramadan is a training season for our spiritual renewal and internal transformation:
- Mentally - Ramadan increases our mental strength and unleashes our true inner potential by training our focus to strive for our goals despite being physically challenged.
- Physically - Ramadan pushes us to do more on less energy and sleep, thus training us to shed unproductive patterns and create new, more productive habits.
- Socially - Ramadan trains us in patience, in forgiveness, in the purification of our hearts, in developing empathy, in tightening relations amongst family, and in contributing to the community and Ummah.
- Spiritually - Ramadan strengthens our iman and increases us in taqwa (God consciousness), In sha Allah. Ramadan helps us achieve this through training the connection between deen and dunya by making us aware that every intention, action and deed -- be it mental, physical, social or spiritual -- is aligned to our ultimate purpose of serving Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) and seeking His pleasure.
And Yet Sadly, I’ve Seen So Many Muslims Miss Out on This Beautiful, Transforming Power of Ramadan!
I’m not saying this to be judgmental, Subhan Allah.
It’s just that, I’ve been there and done that. I’ve struggled with challenges during Ramadan -- challenges that take me away from experiencing the maximum barakah that Ramadan can bring.
But I’ve also learned how to overcome these challenges, and I want to help you do the same.
Let me tell you a little bit more about me.
My name is Mohammed Faris aka Abu Productive. If you’re part of the Productive Muslim community, then you probably already know a little bit about me.
Since 2007, I’ve spent my time learning how I can be more productive physically, socially and spiritually. I’ve then shared my learnings by teaching the best productivity techniques based on Quranic principles and the Sunnah to our Muslim Ummah.
Together with my wonderful team, we’ve built ProductiveMuslim.com an online platform that’s now become the number one resource for productivity solutions for the Muslim Ummah, Alhamdulillah.
As a team, we soon realised that many Muslims struggle to achieve their Ramadan goals - and thus don’t experience the transforming power of Ramadan.
The more I observed Muslims around me and the more I studied the field of productivity, the more I realised that this was not because of the lack of sincere intent or effort.
Many Muslims struggle during Ramadan because they do not know have the awareness or productivity skills to keep up with the added responsibilities of Ramadan.
It is possible to fulfill your daily responsibilities, achieve your Ramadan goals, and be spiritually connected, recharged and transformed.
As you can see, the key lies in adequate preparation before Ramadan.
To have a productive Ramadan that is deeply spiritual and transforming, you need two things:
- The sincere intent to fast during Ramadan for the sake of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) so that you may increase in taqwa (God consciousness), In sha Allah
- Adequate preparation so that, In sha Allah, you avoid falling into the “3 Common Unproductivity Traps” of Ramadan, i.e. “The Energy Drain”, “The Social Ritual” and the “The Distracted Mind”.
If you have the sincere intention, then Productive Muslim Academy is here to help you with practical solutions you need to adequately prepare yourself for Ramadan – mentally, physically, socially and spiritually – In sha Allah!
Meet Your Ramadan Productivity Instructors!
- Abu Productive, CEO & Founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, and thought leader, speaker, trainer, coach & author who spearheaded the niche of productivity in Islam.
- Sr. Lotifa Begum, Head of Productive Muslimah at ProductiveMuslim.com specialising in help sisters overcome their productivity challenges.
- Br. Thurein Win, Founder of HeartCoreSuccess.com, specialising in productive thinking and productive mindset.
- Br. Kareem ElSayed, Founder of TrailblazerUprising.com, focusing on empowering Muslim professionals in the corporate world.
- Sr. Yasmin Essa, Founder of WellnesswithYasmin.com, and nutrition & fitness expert
Together, we have created a unique step-by-step practical system that prepares you for Ramadan mentally, physically, spiritually and socially.
Practical Day-to-Day Solution to Overcome Your Toughest Ramadan Challenges
The training that we have for you in “Productive Ramadan – Discover Your True Ramadan Potential” has been carefully designed to:
- Prepare you with practical solutions – mentally, physically, socially and spiritually – to overcome the three common unproductivity traps, and
- Support you on an inside-out approach to a deeply spiritual and transforming Ramadan experience, and
- Provide you with the practical tools you need to maintain your new productive habits and inner transformation even after Ramadan ends, In sha Allah.
If you haven’t heard of our popular Productive Ramadan course before, here’s a bit of an introduction to what it’s about:
Productive Ramadan Online Course
Discover Your True Ramadan Potential
This is not your typical course; this is the practical stuff – the stuff that you’d wish someone told you years ago so you can overcome your Ramadan challenges and dramatically improve your Ramadan experience in spirituality and inner transformation, In sha Allah.
Let’s take a quick tour of how you’ll benefit from your Productive Ramadan Online Course, In sha Allah.
Module 1: The Basic Preparation for Productivity
The first step to effective change is proper preparation and understanding. In this module, you will clear away the misconceptions of productivity, and understand what productivity means in an Islamic perspective for dunya and akhirah.
- The definition of productivity physically, socially, and spiritually
- How to manage going through the course in your busy schedule for maximum learning and benefit
- The first step to productivity by breaking out of your comfort zone mindset to create new productive habits
Module 2: Productive Ramadan Thinking
How can you make Ramadan a transformational experience instead of just a month that passes you by? By increasing your awareness! When you investigate your root thoughts, you’ll increase in awareness of yourself and awareness of Allah SWT, which can lead to some very powerful transformations in your daily life, even beyond Ramadan.
- A unique Ramadan goal setting framework that fulfills you without being overwhelming
- A mindset shift that to break unproductive behaviour patterns and achieve your Ramadan goals
- Developing “Above the Line” productive thinking that keeps you on track with your Ramadan intent and goals
- How to get into the right emotional state for lasting inner transformation
- A powerful “Learn to Lead” principle that doesn’t just make you your productive best, but also inspires those around you to be their productive best
Module 3: Spiritual Productivity
How do you maintain khusyoo during acts of ibadah? What do you increase in taqwa? How do you avoid the trap of just “going through the motions”? Understanding what spiritual productivity is and how it applies practically to your daily life will help answer all these questions and strengthen your iman, In sha Allah.
- The true meaning of spiritual energy and how the concepts of taqwa, ihsaan and tawakkul apply in practical ways to your daily life
- Practical tips you can implement right away to achieve spiritual energy
- Key Islamic concepts and acts of worship that boost spiritual energy
- Key Islamic concepts and acts of worship that boost your spiritual focus
- 7 spiritual habits to develop during Ramadan that improves your spiritual productivity after Ramadan
Module 4: Physical Productivity
We take care of our cars, our houses, our possessions. But how many of us really take care of our bodies? The fact is your body is the vehicle that will help you attain the next life, and taking care of this tool by which we do everything is crucial -- especially in Ramadan!
- How to manage your sleep and overcome the challenging “night life” of Ramadan -- iftar, isha, taraweeh, qiyam, suhoor and sleep!
- Tools and techniques to manage your body, mind, energy and time to have a truly productive Ramadan
- Proven practical ways to beat procrastination and manage your wavering focus during fasting hours
- Productive meal planning and the best foods for productivity that are crucial to maintain high energy levels, hydration and good health
- How to stay fit during Ramadan, the best times to exercise, and finding the right exercises that are suitable for your individual body
Module 5: Social Productivity
Social productivity is all about going beyond yourself and being productive in helping others and benefiting others with your time, knowledge, skills, and physical strength. Learn how to avoid meaningless social interaction and the trap of “The Social Ritual”, and transform your social events into a service to Allah SWT.
- The true meaning of social productivity and the practical ways it applies at home, studies, work and in your community
- How to make the important intent and shift from a “social ritual” mindset to a social productivity mindset
- Fuelling yourself with the right social energy that boosts your spiritual energy and mindset
- The smart way to manage your time and energy to achieve spiritual productivity balance between family, work, and community contribution
- A Social Productivity Challenge to help the Ummah!
Module 6: Productivity at Work during Ramadan
Ramadan is not an excuse to be lazy at work! Our work is a service to Allah SWT as a means to our sustenance and as contribution to society through our deeds. Learn how to combat the multiple challenges at work during Ramadan, from managing our focus and energy, to creating productive routines and the best ways to handle non-Muslim colleagues.
- Spiritual productivity at work: How to defeat your own mind and overcome the various challenges in the workplace during Ramadan
- Physical productivity at work: Practical tips to manage your energy levels, even without coffee or tea!
- Social productivity at work: How to discuss Ramadan productively with your boss, colleagues and subordinates and create a new work schedule so you can be your productive best
- Learn how to maximise Ramadan to make gains towards your ideal routine outside of Ramadan, and carry greater productivity at work forward into the new year
Module 7: Maintaining Consistency & Developing Lifelong Habits
You’ve created new productive habits. You’ve reached new levels of spiritual connection. Alhamdulillah! Now, how do you maintain these new habits so you can continue leading an even more productive life after Ramadan?
- How to put it all together and launch into a more productive life after Ramadan - mentally, physically, socially and spiritually
- Practical tips in managing your performance, priorities and resources so that you continue balancing the various roles you play in life productively
- How to make productivity an automatic routine in your daily life
- Simple ways to change a habit
A powerful technique to trigger your brain into a brand new “Habit Loop”
Sisters Special: Productive Muslimah in Ramadan
As sisters we’re challenged with juggling many roles, such as daughter, sister, mother, wife, student or professional, plus other roles within our friends and community circles. Phew! How do you find time for your own extra ibadah? This Sisters Special tackles your specific challenges to make you the best Productive Muslimah you can be this Ramadan, In sha Allah.
- Overcoming the kitchen dilemma, PLUS easier cooking techniques so you’ll spend less time in the kitchen and more time for ibadah
- How to overcome the spiritual low on non-praying / non-fasting days with these spiritual boosters to maximise the barakah of Ramadan
- Simple tips to plan your diet and time investment to avoid burnout
- Fun and practical ways to make iftar parties productive
- Special tips on how to get your children to understand the beauty behind Ramadan and take part in the barakah of Ramadan, In sha Allah!
3 Reasons Why You’ll Love Productive Ramadan Online Course
Designed for Busy People
We know you’re busy. That’s why each high-quality video lesson is in digestible capsules of ten minutes or less. You’ll love how power-punched each lesson is with practical steps you can take to experience effective results, even when you’re super busy and on the run.
Flexible to your schedule and learning style
All learning materials are accessible online and downloadable. So you can follow your course material on your daily commute, or on the treadmill, while cooking in the kitchen, or even while waiting in the supermarket queue - whichever suits your schedule and learning style best!
All year round access and FREE updates
When you join, you’ll receive all year round ACCESS. That means the course material will be here for you to continually learn from in a month… a year… even 10 years as long as the website is up and running. You’ll also never have to pay anything extra whenever we update the course material with new improvements.
Check it out for yourself. Have a sneak peek at one of the video lessons!
You’ll Also Enjoy These Special Bonuses
- Downloadable Video Lessons: Download the video lessons for convenient viewing anytime, anywhere -- you can learn while jogging, cooking, during commute, or even while in queue at the supermarket.
- Downloadable Transcripts Maybe you prefer to learn by reading. Or maybe you like having written material for quick revision or to write your own notes. Either way, transcripts of every lesson will be at your fingertips to complete your learning experience.
- Summary Doodles: No time to revise the video lesson? No problem! Each lesson has an accompanying doodle designed by our very own Productive Muslim Doodler. Download them to your desktop or print them out and stick them anywhere near you for a fun, visual reminder.
- Worksheets: These worksheets act as your personal progress tracker to make sure you’re implementing the course content in your life. After finishing each module and as you go through Ramadan, these worksheets will help keep you on track with your Ramadan goals.
What are you getting with ProductiveRamadan Online Course?
The 8 Core Modules Productive Ramadan Online Video Training
It has taken over three years for Abu Productive to develop these modules. Not only have there been production and operation costs, but also investment of time and knowledge accumulated and refined over five years of researching and teaching the best productivity techniques that are in accordance with the Qur’anic principles and the Sunnah.
We have also invited leading experts in their niche to tackle specific productivity challenges for sisters and professionals, plus for your mind and body too, bringing the value of four additional experts and their combined years of experience at your fingertips.
Bonus Transcripts, Worksheets & Doodles
If you’ve ever had to pay for school fees or university fees, you would know that supporting materials like workbook and study guides alone can cost you a few hundred extra per semester. The value of support materials however lies more in the time you save for revision, plus the effectiveness of implementing what you’ve learned in a proven and systematic manner.
Connect, Learn & Grow with the Ummah
Peer-to-peer learning has been shown time and time again as the most effective way to stay motivated, accelerate learning, retention of what you learned, and accountability to take action and experience the benefits. With access to community hubs in the forums, you’ll get all these benefits when you connect with other brothers and sisters on this journey with you, and maybe even make beneficial new friends, In sha Allah!
Is Productive Ramadan Online Course for Me?
At Productive Muslim Academy, it is one of our core values and service to Allah SWT to be honest with you.
That’s why we will openly say that Productive Ramadan course is NOT for everyone.
- If you are looking to increase your knowledge on Ramadan, the virtues and fiqh of Ramadan, the rules of fasting, how to pray, and other such information on the concepts and understanding of our deen, then Productive Ramadan is not the course for you. We instead encourage to look elsewhere at the many different quality resources and learning centres available online to pursue and increase your knowledge on these matters, and may it bring benefit to you, In sha Allah.
- This course is also not for you if you have no intention to maximise the barakah of Ramadan, and are quite happy to simply “survive” Ramadan and wait for Eid.
However, if you are:
- Frustrated with the feeling of how you’ve “wasted” your previous Ramadans
- Looking for practical tips to apply Islamic knowledge into every aspect of your daily life
- In need of solutions to overcome your Ramadan challenges
- Have the sincere intent to achieve your Ramadan goals and maximise the barakah of Ramadan for the sake of Allah SWT
- Willing to invest less than an hour a day for two weeks to adequately prepare for Ramadan
Then, Productive Ramadan Online Course is right for you and will bring much benefit to you, In sha Allah. As Allah SWT says:
“And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives” [Qur’an: Chapter 53, Verse 39]
If you are still unsure, we encourage you seek guidance from Allah SWT and pray salah istikhara until you know with certainty if it is the right time to invest in this course.
A Productive Ramadan Can Be Your Launchpad to A More Productive Life Ahead
Have you ever watched those YouTube videos, read articles, or been in the presence of someone describing their transformational Ramadan experiences?
Their faces are filled with noor. Their words speak of an intense accomplishment, peace, love and spiritual connection with Allah (SWT).
They tell us of the intense humbling joy they feel from the cleansing of their heart and the purification of their soul.
Most of all, they speak of how their inner selves – and their lives – have been transformed for the better by Ramadan.
And as you listen to these inspiring stories, there is a part of your heart that craves this experience for yourself as you wonder…
“I wish I could experience this kind of powerful spiritual renewal during Ramadan...”
Well, instead of waiting for the transforming experience to just “fall from the skies”, this year you can prepare yourself to make it happen, In sha Allah.
“And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.” [Quran: Chapter 29, Verse 69]
The best part is, Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) has made it easy for us by making it a blessed month to gain barakah and rewards.
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." [Sahih Bukhari]
If you would like the tips, practical solutions and guidance to overcome your Ramadan challenges and avoid the common unproductivity traps of Ramadan…
If you would like to become who you need to be so that you can finally achieve your Ramadan goals, and carry this beneficial transformation forward long after Ramadan is over to lead a productive life for the sake of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) every day of the year…
Then don’t waste anymore time to prepare for Ramadan and make the personal investment into Productive Ramadan Online Course now for a productive, rewarding, and transforming Ramadan, In sha Allah.
May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) accept all our efforts this Ramadan. Ameen.
Here’s what you get in your Productive Ramadan Online Course:
- 8 powerful modules to prepare you for a productive Ramadan
- Guided 2-week email lesson tuition sent to your inbox
- Downloadable video lessons for convenient learning anytime, anywhere
- Downloadable transcripts to complete your learning experience
- Doodles/Infographics of each module as a fun, visual reminder of your learnings
- Worksheets that act as your personal progress tracker
- Forum support and community hubs
- Q&A Online Webinars with Abu Productive and Productivity Instructors (Special bonus exclusive for early bird registrants only)
I was having problems achieving my goals during Ramadan, planning and organizing my Ramadan actives, and feeling overwhelmed. After taking the course, [I am] having the best and most productive Ramadan so far since I became Muslim. ~ Liliana Anaya
I now understand that procrastination can be solved the Islamic way and I have a better appreciation of time management. I especially liked the format of the Ramadan Taskinator. It helped me to track and see what I've done for every ten days and helped me to see my weak points. ~Ismail
Oh, lots of things have changed in my life. I [used to be] organised but not effective, and had problems with time management, sleep management, nutrition and exercise. Now I am able to manage my tasks according to the salah timings. [The] best part is I have become more spiritually and physically productive. However tired I feel on a particular day, but still I am able get the achievements [done] at least spiritually which I am extremely happy about. ~ Tanweer Zaki
I gained a better appreciation for my religion, and how I can incorporate it in my daily routine to be the best person I can be. After participating in the [Productive Ramadan] course and checking out the website since the fall, I have learned that if I were to describe Islam in one word, it would be "productivity". How productive can we be with the limited time God has given us to make ourselves and the world we live in better, so that we may enjoy the eternal rewards of the Hereafter? ~ Rami
I learnt a lot and I think I have accomplished a lot this Ramadan compared to my 36 years of Ramadan before! :) ~Putri Khalid
Productive Ramadan immensely helped in managing sleep, social productivity, some improvement in focus, lot of improvement in discipline, balancing family, large improvement at work place. Alhamdulillah. ~Khasim
Alhamdulillah I had a wonderful Ramadan! So many sisters and brothers commented to me how I was so full of joy and that my first Ramadan was such an inspiration to them, Alhamdulillah. The tips and planning were invaluable. I prayed taraweeh every night, read the Qur’an everyday, made suhoor all but one day (but still woke up for fajr, Alhamdulillah!), attended iftars in new communities, went to Friday prayer for the first time (I am a very new Muslim), held a mini-iftar at my house with a non-Muslim friend, and started covering my hair full-time by the end of Ramadan, Alhamdulillah! Mashallah, I feel so blessed. ~ J.D.
SubhanAllah I gained a lot of valuable things. Top of the list : DISCONNECT TIME. I did iti'kaf and stayed away from all technology for the last 5 days completely. It was the best thing ever. I'm motivated to continue to have disconnect time periods. ~Aisha Ibrahim
I have lots of improvement! Masha Allah. Now I know what are the threats I’m facing during Ramadan, so that I can manage them. ~ Norsaakella
I now have some easy tips to implement in my day-to-day life (not just during Ramadan). I manage better [in] organising my life (professionally as much as spiritually actually). ~Marie Morel
"Well, before this course I was doing plenty of multi-tasking, always pressuring myself to accomplish more than I could. I believed I was very well organized and yet I felt empty and tired when it came to [spirituality], especially ibadah. Alhamdulilah, [after this course] I gained much confidence in my abilities by prioritizing my tasks and timings. I felt like a sane human being who can accomplish tasks with gradual improvement. This course has been a beautiful blessing. Jazakallah khair." ~ Wardah Adil